CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Saturday, September 29

lagrimas de miel

details from amber being incorporated in CASIMIRA sculpture


iniciaron los tambores

el viento soplaba

los arboles llovían

lágrimas de miel

nosotros bailábamos

empapándonos de ese néctar ámbar

era hora de regresar

a la ciudad encantada



the drums began

the wind blew

the trees wept

tears of honey

we danced

drenching ourselves in amber nectar

it was time to return

to the enchanted city



from last night's dreams