CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Wednesday, January 9

Eva Duarte de Peron

2008 mixed media
Time is my greatest enemy.

- Eva "Evita" Duarte de Peron (1919-1952)


Her grave in Buenos Aires is an altar of fresh flowers, letters, photographs and prayers. Many adore her and many do not.

She was a strong Latin American woman - a leader in several regards.

I believe either my grandfather or great-grandfather once danced the tango with her. She was a professional dancer and an actress - perfect for the political arena I suppose...