CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Sunday, February 24

Greer Garson

2008 mixed media


Starting out to make money is the greatest mistake in life. Do what you feel you have a flair for doing, and if you are good enough at it, the money will come.

- Greer Garson
(1904-1996)






I believe in doing what you love, what you are passionate about – and I do believe the money follows that bliss.

I know too many women and men, who complain about their jobs, dislike their careers yet continue to do it for the money and perhaps for the social status involved. Life is just too short for such insecurities. Life is too short not to follow your bliss.