CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Friday, April 4

Rita Hayworth

2008 mixed media
I never really thought of myself as a sex goddess; I felt I was more a comedian who could dance.

- Rita Hayworth (1918-1987)

My definition of a sex goddess is a woman who is in touch with the primal, earthy energies that make us human.

She is a woman who acknowledges her feminine power.

She is a woman who celebrates her sexuality with respect for her body, her temple.

She is a woman who does not need to be in a sexual relationship in order to feel sensual or secure...

There is a sex goddess in every woman...