CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Wednesday, May 14

Alice Meynell

2008 mixed media
Happiness is not a matter of events; it depends upon the tides of the mind.

- Alice Meynell (1847–1922)


the tidal forces of our moons and suns

affect our oceans
what are our moons?

what are our suns?

what are our oceans?
Meditation and prayer bring balance to my mind and peace to my heart.

On this 5th anniversary of re-birth, I honor beloved Grand Mother.

I smile remembering her.
I smile listening to her constant guidance.
I smile feeling her love and light surround me.

She is in every spring bloom.
She is in sunshine and raindrops.
She lives in me...