CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Tuesday, October 27

el árbol

2009 "árbol" photograph
excerpt from one of my favorite books:

El árbol cantaba con el viento; su follaje hacia música de hojas y sus ramas al rozarse entre si chirriaban, casi como pajaritos. Pero el árbol nunca le hablo, sino hasta aquel día en que el niño se quedo adormecido entre las raíces que sobresalían entre la hierba antes de hundirse en el suelo. La voz sonora dijo: "Te quiero, si me muero, me iré con vos."

- Salvador Cardenal, "Montaña en Flor"