CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Thursday, April 21

blessings

"Earth Mother teach me of my kin,

Of Hawk, and Dove and flower,

Of blinding sunlight, shady knoll,

Desert wind and morning showers.

Teach me every language of

The creatures that sing to me,

That I may count the cadence of

Infinite lessons in harmony.

Teach me how to honor

The Sacred Spaces of all,

Gently melding with the whole,

Answering the whippoorwill’s call.

Steamy tropics to glacial ice,

To thundering ocean tides,

In every grain of desert sands,

Your beauty forever abides.

Oh, Mother of every kingdom,

Let me claim my family’s love,

From the whales of deepest oceans,

To the Winged-ones, high above.

Expand my limited vision

Until I can truly know

The missions of my Relations

And the blessings they bestow."

-Jamie Sams © 1994