CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Wednesday, October 3

what inspires you?

from my studio...
 
antique books with golden pages,

blank textured cards - thirsty for words,

transparent buttons and crystal clusters,

a corset to be worn with white leather gloves,

colorless miniature buildings,

framed porcelain seeds waiting to bloom,

a fallen tree birthed into something new,

an empty box ready to hold memories,

bleached banana leaves and a single brave feather,

tiny fingerprint pebbles,

an ivory talisman that rested upon her heart,

a sculpture that whispers - WOMAN, you have WINGS, now FLY...

from my journals