CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Thursday, November 22

my mother and Thanksgiving

My Mother is celebrating another glorious year of dancing on Mother Earth...Mama, I am grateful for your love and light, for your example and your vision...I believe the best is yet to come...

"Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed.  Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with LOVE, GRACE, and GRATITUDE." - Denis Waitley