CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Tuesday, January 22

prayers of our grandmothers

"We invoke the prayers of our grandmothers, who taught us to pray, 'God make me a blessing.'  Let their spirit guide us as we claim the spirit of old.  There's something within me that holds the reins.  There's something within me that banishes pain.  There's something within me I cannot explain.   But all I know America, there is something within.  There is something within..."
- Myrlie Evers-Williams (b. 1933)