CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Saturday, January 18

wisdom through stillness

"Do you need more knowledge?

Is more information going to save the world, or faster computers, more scientific or intellectual analysis?

Is it not WISDOM that humanity needs most at this time?

But what is wisdom and where is it to be found?

Wisdom comes with the ability to be still.  

Just look and just listen.

No more is needed.

Being still, looking, and listening activates the non-conceptual intelligence within you.

Let stillness direct your words and actions."

-Eckhart Tolle