CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Wednesday, February 12

inhabiting dreams

- from 2007 journals, mixed media collage -
"In our lives, we are many sizes, experiencing ourselves as both large and small.  Often a change for the better can cause us to actually feel worse.  We doubt our worthiness of the good that has come our way.  We temporarily feel small, out of our depth, off-center.  Our dreams are coming true and we do not feel large enough to inhabit them.  We shrink back in the face of the life we have created.  In such times of self-diminishment, I remind myself:

I am the flower of God.  My life blossoms through God.  The good which comes to me is God's business, not my own.  When I allow my life to open and bloom, I am allowing God to find expression in the world."
- J. Cameron