CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Thursday, July 17

how deep is your love?


"I know your eyes in the morning sun.  I feel you touch me in the pouring rain, and the moment that you wander far from me, I wanna to feel you in my arms again.

And you come to me on a summer breeze.  Keep me warm in your love and then softly leave.  And it's me you need to show - how deep is your love?...cause we're living in a world of fools, breaking us down when they all should let us be.  We belong to you and me.

I believe in you.  You know the door to my very soul.  You're the light in my deepest, darkest hour.  You're my savior when I fall.  And you may not think I care for you, when you know down inside that I really do..." - The Bee Gees