CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Thursday, November 20

no beginning and no end


"In the infinity of life, all is perfect, whole, and complete. The cycle of life is also perfect, whole, and complete. There is a time of beginning, a time of growth, a time of being, a time of withering or wearing out, and a time of leaving. This is all part of the perfection of life. I sense it as normal and natural, and although saddened at times, I accept the cycle and its rhythms. Sometimes there is an abrupt ending in mid-cycle. I am jarred and feel threatened. Someone dies too soon, or something was smashed and broken. However, I know that life is ever-changing. There is no beginning and no end, only a constant cycling and recycling of substance and experience. Life is never stuck or static or stale, for each moment is ever-new and fresh. Every ending is a new point of beginning." - Louise L. Hay

let us honor the sacred dance, the sacred rhythms, breath by breath, moment by moment...

I dreamed with the ocean last night...salty kisses and tears...waves of emotions combined with memories...