CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Saturday, January 31

with gratitude


“I am your moon and your moonlight too,
I am your flower garden and your water too,
I have come all this way, eager for you,
Without shoes or shawl,
I want you to laugh,
To kill all your worries,
To love you,
To nourish you.” - RUMI


I am letting go of worries.

With sincere gratitude, I am silencing the words of others' judgements.

I am being true to my heart and to my evolution on this planet...