CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Saturday, July 11

tired of speaking sweetly


my beloved HAFIZ counsels:

"Love wants to reach out and manhandle us, break all our teacup talk of God.

If you had the courage and could give the Beloved His choice, some nights He would just drag you around the room by your hair, ripping your grip all those toys in the world that bring you no joy.

Love sometimes gets tired of speaking sweetly and wants do rip to shreds all your erroneous notions of truth that make you fight within yourself, dear one, and with others, causing the world to weep on too many fine days.

God wants to manhandle us, lock us inside of a tiny room with Himself and practice His dropkick.

The Beloved sometimes wants to do us a great favor: hold us upside down and shake all the nonsense out.

But when we hear He is in such a 'playful drunken mood' - most everyone I know quickly packs their bags and hightails out of town." - HAFIZ

what do you think of this?

I laugh and love...and can identify with the Beloved at times...