CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Friday, September 4

The 45th Annual Labor Day Art Show at Glen Echo Park

I was invited to submit artwork again this year and my two pieces were accepted.


Entre El Mar y El Alma  -  Between The Sea and The Soul

2015 mixed media on canvas  -  24 x 24 inches

exploring painting as poetry and meditation


The 45th Annual Labor Day Art Show at Glen Echo Park will be held in the historic Spanish Ballroom. The exhibition will feature the work of artists from the mid-Atlantic region. A percentage from the sale of the artwork is retained by the Glen Echo Park Partnership for Arts and Culture.

Admission is free.

The exhibition and sale will run from:
12:00 to 6:00 PM
September 5th - 7th, 2015.

Glen Echo Park
7300 MacArthur Boulevard
Glen Echo, Maryland 20812