CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Sunday, December 27

te voy a contar un cuento...


"Women tell stories to each other. We sit or walk close together, telling stories of our lives, loves, discoveries, challenges, pains, and dreams.

Stories pass through us like streams...

We can talk on the phone for hours about nothing in particular.

Stories are our way to illuminate the path and find common ground. Our illusions of separation disappear when we hear stories of another's struggles or discoveries. We hear ourselves say, "I can relate to that!"

In our stories are seeds of our deepest longings and wishes. Through story, creative buds can burst into life.

Books are collections of stories for everyone to read and find their own meaning in. My books tell stories of my life and process. I believe these stories assist people in their creative growth, especially women.

A story can travel without you and inside many...whatever inspires you will inspire others! We are richly connected by our stories. 

Telling stories through letters, journals, books, by computers or on the phone are all ways to connect with other creative souls. 

Don't forget your dream life! 

Tell more stories! Your stories can teach, uplift, remind, give permission, reassure, inspire, give strength, allow humor. The tiniest story in your life can deeply touch another. You cannot know the effect your story might have. Please let your stories be heard." - SARK

a direct message from the Divine, from the Universe, from my Angels and Ancestors...encouraging me to continue writing my stories, my dreams, my prayers...my books...