CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Tuesday, January 26

drifting away slipping away


"I'm wide open
But don't I please you anymore?
You're slipping away from me
You're drifting away from me...

Slow me down
It's getting away from me...

I'm wide open
But I couldn't see it anymore
You're drifting away from me
You're slipping away from me...

One day just gonna see me
Look back and forth from the ceiling

Some day love's gonna hurt me
Turn back and soon I'll believe it..."
- The Chemical Brothers featuring Beck

snapshot - ideas on my desk