CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Sunday, November 20

snake bite


"Forgiveness if an act of self-love. No one has ever died from a snake bite. They die from the venom which continues to pour through the system long after the bite took place. You can’t be ‘unbitten’ but you can choose not to have the venom flowing through you. When you rid yourself of the venom and forgive, you are truly acting as a loving being.”

- Dr. Wayne Dyer