CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Tuesday, March 14

tempted

- "Pomegranate Kiss" mixed media on paper circa 2007 -
Eve had the infamous apple

Persephone her pomegranate

...what is your fruit?

your temptation and pleasure?

"I said to my reflection,
let's get out of this place
...memories of it still
keep calling and calling
but forget  it all
I know I will
tempted by the fruit of another
tempted but the truth is discovered
what's been going on
now that you have gone
there's no other...
your body gets much closer
I fumble for the clock
alarmed by the seduction
I wish that it would stop
I bought a novel, some perfume
a fortune all for you
but it's not my conscience
that hates to be untrue
I asked my reflection
tell me what is there to do?
tempted by the fruit of another..." 
- Glenn Tilbrook and Chris Difford