CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Friday, August 10

the touch of your hand


"You must understand though the touch of your hand makes
 my pulse react.

That it's only the thrill of boy meeting girl, opposites attract.

It's physical.

Only logical.

You must try to ignore that it means more than that.
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
What's love but a second hand emotion?
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken?
It may seem to you that I'm acting confused when you're close to me.
If I tend to look dazed I've read it someplace, I've got cause to be.
There's a name for it.
There's a phrase that fits.
But whatever the reason you do it for me...
I've been taking on a new direction, but I have to say.
I've been thinking about my own protection; it scares me to feel this way..."
- as sung by Tina
I am in an 80s mood...a dancing mood...