CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Friday, August 30

remember to play


my assistants, helping me deliver artwork to the 
49th Annual Labor Day Art Show at Glen Echo Park

opening reception tonight:

Friday, August 30, 2019
7:30 - 9 pm

FREE ADMISSION 

August 31st - September 2nd 2019
12 pm - 6 pm

Spanish Ballroom at Glen Echo Park 
7300 MacArthur Blvd
Glen Echo MD 2081

I was once again invited to submit current artwork for consideration and these two pieces were accepted to be part of 49th Annual Labor Day Art Show.

These abstract paintings form part of an on-going series I began in 2013, where I explore painting as a form of meditation, visual poetry, prayer and surrender.  

"Remember To Play" 24x30 mixed media on canvas