CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Tuesday, May 22

dreaming reality

2007 Untitled pearl & crystal
She dreamt with art.
She dreamt with him.

In a sacred circle she sat and provided the fire.
The light came through her flame.

She dreamt with silk and pearls.
She dreamt with him.

Where was he? What had he become?
A husband, a father, an old tired man in a suit?
No, he was a partner, a friend, a sensual shaman in feathers.

She dreamt with music and woke up to the poetry of his kisses and caresses.