CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Saturday, May 19

healing the heel soul to sole

2007 my shoe
Fashion trends come and go...but how boring to follow and not lead. On the subject of heels...extreme flats can be rather uncomfortable and dangerous at times (read yesterday's entry). A shoe is a most personal accessory. A shoe is what protects our beautiful feet that take us everywhere. First and foremost, a woman needs to know how to be comfortable, yet stylish. She should be able to feel confident without stumbling and without cleaning out her savings account on shoes designed by men who shall never need to wear them. I admit to owning shoes I rarely wear...just once in a blue moon. What is women's obsession with shoes all about? How can we heal the heel? How may we save our souls and soles?...

"I don't know who invented the high heel, but all men owe him a lot." - Marilyn Monroe 1926-1962