CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Saturday, July 7

VII.VII.VII



I woke up at 7:07 today, dreaming of Grand Mother and her golden medallion. Today, the seventh day of the seventh month of the seventh year of the current millennium is believed to be an auspicious day. Historically, the number seven carries deep spiritual significance, representing holiness, perfection and completion. A week has seven days. Many lovers are being married today...Seven Brides for Seven Brothers?

In grade school literature (perhaps in 7th grade) I learned about the Seven Deadly Sins, also known as the Seven Cardinal Sins. These go hand-in-hand with the Seven Virtues:
SUPERBIA-pride versus HUMILITY

INVIDIA-envy versus KINDNESS

IRA-wrath versus FORGIVENESS

ACEDIA-sloth versus DILIGENCE

AVARITIA-greed versus CHARITY

GULA-gluttony versus TEMPERANCE

LUXURIA-lust versus CHASTITY

7 wonders of the world

007

7th heaven

7-11

7 dwarfs of Snow White: (who always gave me the creeps)
Dopey
Sneezy
Sleepy
Doc
Bashful
Happy
Grumpy

7-for-all-mankind (my old jeans which I had before they became trendy)

7-year-itch (film with Marilyn’s infamous white dress)

7 continents

7 chakras

...we shall see what today brings...
Happy Birthday to Christine in Italia!