CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Thursday, July 5

clear skin secrets

2007 Untitled mixed media
Growing up, the women in my family had many "secrets" to a clear complexion.

One advised to drink lots of water and make sure not to perspire unless I washed my face right away.

Another would wash her face with milk - fresh goat's milk I think....while another swore baby's wet diapers held the secret.

I wonder if any of them would agree with Joan Crawford's secret....

I need sex for a clear complexion, but I'd rather do it for love.
Joan Crawford


excerpt from a manuscript in progress