CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Tuesday, October 2

time

one of my treasures
Time to wake-up. Time to sleep. Time to exercise. Time to lose weight. Time to graduate. Time to grow-up. Time to get married. Time to have babies. Time to build that dream house. Time to spend "more quality time" with those babies who are almost adults. Time to visit with family. Time to get to know the neighbors. Time to go to church. Time to purchase a new vehicle. Time to cook dinner again. Time to take care of aging parents. Time to think about retirement. Time to spoil grandchildren. Time to travel. Time to remember. Time to forget. Time to be honest. Time to make the donuts - oh, I've made the donuts...

I don't eat donuts, do you?