CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Monday, July 21

Corita Kent

2008 mixed media
Love the moment. Flowers grow out of dark moments. Therefore, each moment is vital. It affects the whole. Life is a succession of such moments and to live each, is to succeed.

Love the moment, and the energy of that moment will spread beyond all boundaries.

- Corita Kent (1918 – 1986)
love the moment...

RIGHT NOW...THIS MOMENT...

breathe this moment in and just love it, be grateful for it...