CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Tuesday, January 26

vibrate love

mixed medias on wood
so much sorrow
so much suffering
how can we heal our planet?

let us begin with
inner peace
so that we may
vibrate love

let us be conscious
of everything we consume
news, food, conversations
are these bringing us closer to peace?

"It is not that I do not wish to mix with others, but living alone in freedom is a better path for me. When I think about the misery of those in this world, their sadness becomes mine. Oh, that my monk's robe was wide enough to gather up all the suffering people in this floating world."

- Ryōkan Taigu (1758–1831)