CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Sunday, May 30

Madre Nicaragüense

Mercedes Espinoza, una Madre Nicaragüense
Ella siempre tiene una bella sonrisa de luz.
Sus abrazos sanan el alma.
Ella es madre de diez.

She always has a beautiful bright smile.
Her hugs heal the soul.
She is mother to ten.

Erica Vanesa
Daniel de Jesus
Denis Pedro
Donal de Jesus
Maria Jesus
Brenda Carolina
Alexander Javier
Escarleht Maria
Hassell Maria
Jimmy Orlando

30 de Mayo

Día de La Madre Nicaragüense

Felicidades Nicaragua

remembering and honouring every Nicaraguan mother