CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Wednesday, July 10

a sacred vessel of perfection

- detail from my journals -
"Do you think you can control the universe and improve it?  I do not believe it can be done.

Everything under heaven is a sacred vessel and cannot be controlled.  Trying to control leads to ruin.  Trying to grasp, we lose.

Allow your life to unfold naturally.  Know that it too is a vessel of perfection.

Just as you breathe in and breathe out,

there is a time for being ahead and a time for being behind;

a time for being in motion and a time for being at rest;

a time for being vigorous and a time for being exhausted;

a time for being safe and a time for being in danger.

To the sage all of life is a movement toward perfection, so what need has he/she for the excessive, the extravagant, or the extreme?"

- 29th Verse, Living  the Wisdom of the TAO, Dr. Wayne W. Dyer