CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Thursday, September 26

a few magic seconds

- 2013 mixed media on paper -
"Where does the real poetry
Come from?

From the amorous sighs
In this moist dark when making love
With form or
Spirit.

Where does poetry live?

In the eye that says, "Wow, wee,"
In the overpowering felt splendor
Every sane mind knows
When it realizes - our life dance
Is only for a few magic
Seconds,

From the heart saying,
Shouting,

"I am so damn

Alive."

- HAFIZ
(who else but my beloved Hafiz?)


so let us dance wildly and freely for a few magic seconds