CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Monday, September 9

in search of Buddha

- 14th Century Tibetan Buddha - detail from a photo taken with my phone yesterday -
a Sunday in search of Buddha

bacon dreams and sandwiches

happy chicken conversation

magic mirrors on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?

a tiny snake and dog as pets

an officer out of paper, let us not forget

a maze of elevators

lost, found, going round and round

a mango tree

a taste of guava

sunset through a stained glass window

Om Mani Padme Hum

- from my journals