CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Friday, June 6

still making love in my secret life

- mixed media from a series -
"I saw you this morning.
You were moving so fast.
Can’t seem to loosen my grip -
on the past.

And I miss you so much.
There’s no one in sight.
And we’re still making love
In My Secret Life.


I smile when I’m angry.
I cheat and I lie.
I do what I have to do to get by.

But I know what is wrong,
And I know what is right.

And I’d die for the truth
In My Secret Life...

...I bite my lip.
I buy what I’m told:
from the latest hit,
to the wisdom of old.

But I’m always alone.
And my heart is like ice.
And it’s crowded and cold.
In My Secret Life." - Leonard Cohen

do you have a secret life?
an imaginary, secret life?
I believe we all do, whether we realize it or not...