CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Thursday, August 21

sacred opportunity


"You are doing something very sacred here during your life upon the earth. You are defining yourself in each golden moment of NOW." 
- Neale Donald Walsch

I stumbled upon this wisdom earlier today (via Neale Donald Walsch's Twitter) and it stayed with me. Each moment is a gift and an opportunity...a sacred opportunity...


snapshots of the sunset are studies for a series of paintings