CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Sunday, August 3

you know the way I can't resist you

"We bide our time, though the time is fine.
Oh to be there.
I could be there.
Say you'll be there.

You know the way I can't resist you,
I say to myself, I'd try.
Why do we waste time hiding it inside?
I want you to be mine.

Now it's been and gone.
You say what yo would have done.
You would have been there.
I wished you'd been there.
I needed you there.

And if we try once more, would you give me it all?
I won't believe it, till I can feel it.
Can you feel it?

You know the way I can't resist you,
I said to myself, I'd try..."
- Oliver Sim and Romy Madley Croft