CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Monday, December 15

you're a sky full of stars

- mixed media from a series -

"...I'm gonna give you my heart,
'cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars,
'cause you light up the path.

I don't care, go on and tear me apart,
I don't care if you do...
'cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars,
I think I saw you...

I want to die in your arms,
'cause you get lighter the more it gets dark,
I'm gonna give you my heart...

'cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars,
I think I see you,
I think I see you...

such a heavenly view,
you're such a heavenly view..."
- Coldplay