CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Friday, April 22

mother earth


"...I knew this was the final phase of my resurrection. For nine months I was in a spell...I entered a state of sweet surrender, in the thrall of a force so much bigger than me I could barely comprehend it, much less control it. Instead, I just went with it, in awe at my changing body. My belly got so big I couldn't see my feet, yet I never stopped dancing. Dancing pregnant was a whole new experience. Heavy as I was, I felt translucent, like a flower hungry only for light. In this luminous space, I discovered another rhythm, the rhythm of lyrical. It was a state of being entranced and I knew it was deeply connected to the soul. For someone who had spent her entire life starving for spirit, what an irony to find new levels of awakening with this big belly..."

- Gabrielle Roth

snapshot from my altar