CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Saturday, July 30

love of books


"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." - Jacqueline Kennedy

in our home we treasure books

"So please, oh PLEASE, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away. And in its place you can install, a lovely bookshelf on the wall." - Roald Dahl 
a few months ago, we actually DID remove a large television set and got rid of cable


my son reads to his baby sister each morning...I love to witness these moments 

snapshots: my children enjoying a lovely book given to them by a lovely aunt