CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Friday, July 15

obey the muse


Ya no estas mas a mi lado, corazón
En el alma sólo tengo soledad
Y si ya no puedo verte 
Por qué Dios me hizo quererte
Para hacerme sufrir mas
Siempre fuiste la razón de mi existir
Adorarte para mi fue religión
En tus besos yo encontraba
El calor que me brindaba
El amor y la pasión
Es la historia de un amor
Como no hay otro igual
Que me hizo comprender
Todo el bien, todo el mal
Que le dio luz a mi vida
Apagándola después
Ay que vida tan oscura
Sin tu amor no viviré...
- Carlos Eleta Almaran
I have been playing with new ideas lately and have felt hesitant about beginning a new project with a new baby at home. Yet, I must obey the muse... 
Unconsciously he hums old Spanish love songs and sweet melodies from his childhood, memories waiting to be awakened and unraveled...