CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Monday, August 29

I want you to levitate


"It's not what you say...it's what you don't say...

There's not an ounce of excitement. 

Not a whisper of a thrill.

This relationship has all the passion of a pair of tit mice.

I want you to get swept away out there. 

I want you to levitate. 

I want you to sing with rapture and dance like a Dervish...

Yeah. Be deliriously happy or at least leave yourself open to be...

I know it's a cornball thing, but love is passion. 

Obsession. 

Someone you can't live without.

I say fall head over heels. 

Find someone you can love like crazy, and who'll love you the same way back. 

How do you you find them?

Well, you forget your head and you listen to your heart. 

I'm not hearing any heart. 

Because the truth is, honey, there's no sense living your life without this.

To make the journey and not fall deeply in love, well, you haven't lived a life at all. But you have to try, because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived."

- William Parrish (Meet Joe Black)

detail from a selfie after a morning workout