CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Tuesday, August 16

my mama don't like you


I woke up with a Justin Bieber song on my mind, and I am not really a fan of his music. I googled the lyrics:

"For all the times that you rain on my parade...

Maybe you should know that,

My mama don't like you and she likes everyone.


And I never like to admit that I was wrong.

And I've been so caught up in my job, didn't see what's going on, but now I know, I'm  better sleeping on my own...

And when you told me that you hated my friends, the only problem was with you and not them.

And every time you told me my opinion was wrong, and tried to make me forget where I came from...

...for all the times that you made me feel small...

My mama don't like you and she likes everyone..."

- Justin Bieber & Ed Sheeran