CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Monday, October 16

una madurez deliciosamente mía


"La edad me esta recreando. Un rostro desconocido empieza a aparecer sobre mi rostro. Cada día, en vez de la semblanza a la que estoy habituada, otra mujer se asoma en el espejo y me mira desde una madurez que aún no reconozco como mia." 

- Gioconda Belli


mi alma no tiene edad...pero la edad me esta recreando con una madurez deliciosamente mía...y no tengo tiempo para cosas (o personas) sin almas...


"Understand me...I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul..." 

- C. Bukowski