CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Friday, January 19

pink

2005 Untitled hand-dyed silk detail
pink, rarely my first choice in colors.
too girly-girly.
too pretty.
too easter egg hunt.
too ballerina - tulle - tutu.
too poodles and pompoms.
too sugary sweet lipstick.
too bubblegum flamingo.
too sandra dee.
too cupcakes with sprinkles.
too cotton candy.

i must be in the mood for pink.
taking a breath, i open up to POWER in pink...

pink provence sunsets...
pink auras...
pink eye glasses – these i adore...
pink’s music – sometimes...
pink rose petals – yes i think so...
pink lemonade – not sure why it’s pink...
pink ribbons – breast cancer awareness...
pink as in betsey johnson meets sex and the city...
pink cherry blossom showers...

feeling POWER PINK...