CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Tuesday, August 7

Estrella Maruca

2007 "MARUCA" my beautiful Grand Mother, mixed media
...Hoy sentí el sol mas fuerte que nunca y la luna brilla con luz especial...las olas del mar bailan de alegría y mis lágrimas me las seca con su manto nuestra Madre María...Estrella Maruca regreso a su hogar, al cielo...ya no hay porque llorar...

This is an excerpt from "Estrella Maruca" a story I wrote on the 7th of August 2005 in honour of my Grand Mother's re-birth.