CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Saturday, November 17

tassology

what do you see?
an island
a lush tropical island formed from volcanic eruptions

a leaf
as if painted in watercolor washes

a ballgown
belonging to a fairy queen

...so am I a fairy queen
who paints in watercolors
and lives on a volcanic island?

...or I am going to travel to a volcanic island
wearing a leaf-ballgown belonging to a fairy queen?

what do you see? I asked him.
I see we need to do the dishes, he answered.

perhaps I should drink another cup of tea in my quest of becoming an expert in tassology...