CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Tuesday, February 19

George Sand

2008 mixed media
The world will know and understand me someday.
But if that day does not arrive, it does not greatly matter.
I shall have opened the way for other women.

- George Sand (1804-1897)

In order to open the way for other women, I must know and understand myself – something I strive for every single day.

I hope that in some small way, I am opening the way for my sisters, for my daughters...