CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Sunday, May 4

Édith Piaf

2008 mixed media
Don't care what people say. Don't give a damn about their laws.

- Édith Piaf (1915-1963)

People talk and talk, often not aware of what they are saying.
People talk and talk, trying to fill in the blanks of their lives.

People talk in order to avoid feeling.
People talk in an attempt to escape silence.

People talk about other people all of the time.

People talk about me...
People talk about you...

Let them talk their heads off...