CASIMIRA

CASIMIRA
HERstory through ART
With words and images, I am telling my story.

Through art, I am remembering HERstory...

I've been blogging daily since 2007.

Follow me on HERE and HERE for daily posts...

S H O P online...original artwork, prints, totes, and more...


SHOP ONLINE

SHOP ONLINE
original artwork, prints and more...

Updated Daily: January 2007 - February 2020

SEARCH ARCHIVES

Saturday, August 30

Floricelda Rivas Aráuz

2008 mixed media
Hay que vivir como en todo, actualizado. Vivir leyendo, dando vueltas junto con el mundo, no estar viendo que el mundo da vueltas, sino meterse en ese movimiento, si no te quedás, como el que quedó esperando un bus en la parada y lo vio partir. Si uno sigue así, se hace viejo, yo, en ese sentido, sí me siento jovencita.

- Floricelda Rivas Aráuz (1947-2007)
How do you live your life?